Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kim kardashian naked. Holly cra!.

Kim kardashian naked. Some Pictures:

kim kardashian nakedkim kardashian nakedkim kardashian naked
Survey Do you cheat on my GF? long story short. FG my best friend came to my apt for me to fix your laptop. Shes got a body murderer / Kim Kardashian that level. While here he made a full court pressure to try to seduce me .. ie, undressed, knelt down, etc. etc. Needless to say I was really excited, but nothing happened. But at the same time, im kinda of a man I did not have $ hit from anyone. Be it a man or a girl. So I thought that if I am what I woke up this Biitch. The rose on my shoulders, took her to the living room. And beat him up. In the last 40 was soaked whip. The rose on the shoulder again had his clothes / laptop and left it outside my door APT. He closed the door of his're shouting a Azz! you must be Gay! you dont know what youre missing, blah, blah, blah. GF came home late after school at night and told him everything. She is a face now and ignores me. Did I do something wrong? Do you think !!!???? CHEATED
Watch her N U D E video here!


No comments:

Post a Comment